Will it ever end? Yes, it will.

I am starving for you and for your eyes.

I am staving for your smell and for your presence near me.

I am starving to see your smile. 

I am starving to hear you saying ""RRRRRRUUUSSSIA!" and then 
I am starving for you to hug me after that. 

I am starving to see how you smoke.

I am starving to see the sign of your green shirt. 

I am starving to smell your messy hair. 

I am starving for you to secretly smile at me when nobody sees it. 

I am starving for you to get all shy when we are alone.

I am starving for you to pretend you don't see me when there're people around.

I am starving for our sandwiches that left love marks.

I am starving to see what a good faithful friend you are 
(I wish you were not).

I am starving for a weekend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Гречневое счастье

Birthday feeling...