Никогда не думала, что пакет гречки может принести столько счастья. Никогда не думала, что может болеть внутри от пары часов разлуки. Никогда не думала, что +30 можно назвать "прохладно". Никогда не думала, что слово purple может иметь и другое значение ; ) ЗЫ: Сегодня побывала в белорусской семье. Меня накормили оладушками с вареньем и молоком, а также пирогами из духовки. Русские люди не меняются даже после 16 лет проживания в США. Подарили гречку, пригласили в баню и на борщ. Счастья полные штаны.
It's my birthday on SUNDAY I feel wiser and not older this year. :) well, will write on 2nd of May. At the moment I feel like I don't want to celebrate my birthday at all. All I want is to dig under my blanket and to spend all day there, all alone in my room wihtout seeing or hearing from anyone. I don't know why. I just feel this way. It's not the age that bothers me, not at all. I am quite happy to be 25 and be where I am and do what I am doing. I look and feel great...so it is not the age. I think it is the people that I will celebrtae my bday with...It's the people whom I am not sure about - will they show up or not? I am certain in some people, my true friends but not the rest. I hate thinking and worrying about it. I know I should just relax and enjoy my day with my true friends...but if some people don't show up, it will feel very unapreciated. I get sad when I feel this way. Especially since I've been so helpful with everybody. Birthday is like...
Five days before my return to Italy. New (old) love, new me, new world. It'll be: train - plane - Rome - train - Venice - train - Verona - train - Milano - train - Chinque Terre - train. One big train ride with pretty pictures, in one word. Can't wait to show Him this beautiful, wonderful world, tastiest language, happiest people, and what real pizza tastes like.
Comments