Is it all about chasing?

I feel like I need some "myself" time. You know how it feels sometimes that you are kinda lost coz you've been messing around with many people without any break in between them? U get confused and hooked up and don't really hear yourself...what is really important to you and what is that you really want?

But that's life I guess. When you need some "yourself" time, there are tons of people around you who wanna get involed with you...and when you are ready to be with someone...there is nobody.

A deep breath solves it all...and a glass of wine : )

Oh, my room is full of condoms now (and some other strange things for female sex) after the sex workshop at the LGTB society. It was fun!

P.s. I can't wait to go to Sedona!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Гречневое счастье

Birthday feeling...