Sad face and a glass of wine
Sadness is a part of the transition. I just have to accept it and deal with it for now. I know, I know, I know, that I will be allright.
I wonder if my intuition is right. I think it is. All the signs are pointing at it. It makes me sad, but I guess I am kind of used to it...I am getting ahead of myself and way too attached, looking for a saviour...when instead I need to get on my own feet first.
When does this expire? Bids, anyone?
Sad face and a glass of wine. May be will find something good on ebay at least.
I wonder if my intuition is right. I think it is. All the signs are pointing at it. It makes me sad, but I guess I am kind of used to it...I am getting ahead of myself and way too attached, looking for a saviour...when instead I need to get on my own feet first.
When does this expire? Bids, anyone?
Sad face and a glass of wine. May be will find something good on ebay at least.
Comments