Longing for future


It seems to me that my heart has already moved to the US and my body is still in Moscow. The date of my departure is still unknown, but I assume it will be in the end of July, which means that I will leave Moscow in about 2,5 months.

When I think about my moving, I feel happy. Firstly I thought that I would not miss anyone and would not cry. Now when I start thinking about it, about people whom I love and whom I will leave I get very sensative. I feel like crying.

I will miss so many people - Stephanie, Masha, my Petro friends of course most of all, my co-workers. I will miss the Moscow feeling - when everything is so beautiful and clean and air is fresh...When you live in Perovo (in the shit hole compare to Moscow city center) and it still feels like the center (compare to Petro of course). I started to be fully independent in Moscow. I will of course will be fully independent in the US as well, but still I will have special feelings about Moscow life.


2,5 month. Two and a half months!!!! And I still have so many things to do, to see...It's the strangest feeling ever - when you feel happy and sad at the same time. And it will be so interesting to see where I will be exactly one year from now...both physically and emotionally. I am sooooo looking forward these changes! Vi vill seeee : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Гречневое счастье

Birthday feeling...