Another dream...
First of all I don't understand why I keep dreaming about it? I mean it was long time ago, I got over it and I don't even think about it...that often. I am happy and love my life. I left past behind and I am moving on, looking forward and longing for future. I am confident in myself and self-sufficient.
Anyway, despite the fact that I don't think about it anymore...these thoughts still visit me while I am sleeping. Quite often...for some reason. Today I had such a real dream.
I was in a book store. Going through books in a lower shelf. A woman with a child came to the same book shelf. The woman was absolutely uknown - she had dark dyed hair, I think in a pony tale..her teeth were not very straight, she had lipstick...since I was looking through the lower shelf, the child seemed to be taller than me.
- Hello, Diana, - she said.
- Erm...hi...how do you know my name?
Then I think she didn't say anything but thought instead and I could read her thoughts (or at that minute I suspected something and decided to see whether she could read them or not). She thought then: "I know everything about you, my dear". I was confused. She continued: "I am here to give you some answers"...I asked her about him. I don't know what I asked, again, without saying a word, and she continued withouth even looking at me: "They do talk about you, this subject raises up very often. You won't ever be again with him, but they won't be together either. You will meet her..." and then I woke up.
When I woke up I was like "Not again!". I didn't want to dream about this AGAIN! I am really just so tired of these dreams. I just want to cut this period from my life, forget it, forget all the bad things I went through...and I don't even think about it during the day time...so why in the world it comes back to me at night? I am sure they don't think about it...although I wish it was eating them all from inside..and for some reaosn I know they all will be punished...and they all will go through the pain I went through...
The dream book says:
Сегодня 28-й день месяца. Сны, приснившиеся в ночь на сегодня, oбeщaют нeкoтopыe зaтpyднeния и cбывaютcя в тeчeниe 30-ти днeй.
Сегодня 15-й лунный день. Сны, приснившиеся в ночь на сегодня, сбудутся весьма скоро.
Сегодня Среда. Среда - середина недели, управляется планетой-посредником - Меркурием. Воздушный Меркурий часто приносит легкие, разнообразные, незапоминающиеся сны. Но если сон запомнился, значит, расшифровав его, Вы получите информацию о друзьях и приятелях, о братьях и сестрах и обо всех, с кем часто общаетесь. Сны среды извещают о грядущих незначительных переменах в жизни. Об источниках информации, значимых сейчас для вас, об учебе, о предстоящих недалеких поездках и разговорах.
Says that it will come true...again....yeah, sure...well, this dream may be...
Anyway, please, I don't want to have these kind of dreams any more. Please, have mercy on me.
Anyway, despite the fact that I don't think about it anymore...these thoughts still visit me while I am sleeping. Quite often...for some reason. Today I had such a real dream.
I was in a book store. Going through books in a lower shelf. A woman with a child came to the same book shelf. The woman was absolutely uknown - she had dark dyed hair, I think in a pony tale..her teeth were not very straight, she had lipstick...since I was looking through the lower shelf, the child seemed to be taller than me.
- Hello, Diana, - she said.
- Erm...hi...how do you know my name?
Then I think she didn't say anything but thought instead and I could read her thoughts (or at that minute I suspected something and decided to see whether she could read them or not). She thought then: "I know everything about you, my dear". I was confused. She continued: "I am here to give you some answers"...I asked her about him. I don't know what I asked, again, without saying a word, and she continued withouth even looking at me: "They do talk about you, this subject raises up very often. You won't ever be again with him, but they won't be together either. You will meet her..." and then I woke up.
When I woke up I was like "Not again!". I didn't want to dream about this AGAIN! I am really just so tired of these dreams. I just want to cut this period from my life, forget it, forget all the bad things I went through...and I don't even think about it during the day time...so why in the world it comes back to me at night? I am sure they don't think about it...although I wish it was eating them all from inside..and for some reaosn I know they all will be punished...and they all will go through the pain I went through...
The dream book says:
Сегодня 28-й день месяца. Сны, приснившиеся в ночь на сегодня, oбeщaют нeкoтopыe зaтpyднeния и cбывaютcя в тeчeниe 30-ти днeй.
Сегодня 15-й лунный день. Сны, приснившиеся в ночь на сегодня, сбудутся весьма скоро.
Сегодня Среда. Среда - середина недели, управляется планетой-посредником - Меркурием. Воздушный Меркурий часто приносит легкие, разнообразные, незапоминающиеся сны. Но если сон запомнился, значит, расшифровав его, Вы получите информацию о друзьях и приятелях, о братьях и сестрах и обо всех, с кем часто общаетесь. Сны среды извещают о грядущих незначительных переменах в жизни. Об источниках информации, значимых сейчас для вас, об учебе, о предстоящих недалеких поездках и разговорах.
Says that it will come true...again....yeah, sure...well, this dream may be...
Anyway, please, I don't want to have these kind of dreams any more. Please, have mercy on me.

Comments