All you need is love????



Это просто издевательство какое-то!!! Подарили на 8 марта полотенце с надписью "Любовь". Yeah, FUCK IT! Какая НАХРЕН любовь???? Да, я любви нормальной уже не видела ГОД!!! Если не больше, т.к. М. было просто увлечение. No, really. I am fucking jinxed, as I know it. I have such bad luck. Of course there are guys who like me and I even get these freaky sms with "Oh, please I want to meet you"...but this is just so FREAKISH!!!!

Any time I like someone, they back off! EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!!! OK, may be I am a little bit pushy and as soon as I like someone I just let them know? I don't know. WTF??????????

Really, when I looked at this towel I just wanted to start crying, coz there is no fucking love in the world. What the fuck is wrong with me? The worst part is that before I just didn't care and wanted to take my time after F. to heal and get ready to someone new, but now I think that I just either can't (afraid) of a new relationships, or there is just nobody into me (ok, nobody whom I like) and this is fucking depressing. I am getting very pessimistic about it and depressed. I fucking declare that I won't like anyone else. As soon as I feel something towards anyone, I will just fucking ignore that person and not let myself get into this fucking drama of like me/not like me again.

I was so fucking exciting about going to that restaurant with I. and now it is postponed. Yeah...OK, whatever.

And it is fucking women's day celebration today at work. I got lots of presents already, but it doesn't make me happy. Although I know it is very bad, coz a person should seek for happiness in every moment...but at this particular moment I am just feel so miserable. :(

*От Кишинева и до Сент-Луиса Издевается шар земной: Я ненавижу, когда целуются, Если целуются не со мной. (c) Вера Полозкова

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Гречневое счастье

Birthday feeling...