Alice in Wonderland inspires



I can't say that I am in the best of my moods in these days. I am not sure what it is related to - to my PMS or to the fact that I am taken I.'s actions (or better to say non-actions) too personally but these days seem to be rather miserable and lonely.

So, yesterday I went to see Alice in Wonderland just to entertain myself a little bit and to my surprise I not only entertained myself but had a really great time. I watched it in 3D and was absolutely taken away to the wonderland! Animals, nature, strange creatures felt so real and it did feel as if I were there in some moments. It is a very beautifully made fairy tale and it inspired me.

Inspired me to believe in the impossible things, to dare to dream and to think about the impossible things to happen. IN the movie Alice's dad and then Alice thought/dreamed about 6 impossible things every the morning. I wanted to try it today. So, let's try it:

1. I want I. to fall in love with me and act on it. (pretty impossible, ha!)

2. F. comes to Moscow, calls me up and we meet for coffee.

3. I got to the US and not only get my MA in Broadcast journalism, but also become a famous actress.

4. For the money that I get for the movie, I buy couple of houses around the world.

5. I meet my grandma again and she gives me the hat that makes things invisible including human beings.

6. Bruce Willis comes to look at the school and we have crazy sex on my desk. :)

Silly dreams silly dreams. I dunno why it is the only things what came up to my mind, I guess only coz when I have a dream I make it a goal and achieve it...and Alice in Wonderland reminded me about this and inspired to move on and dream big.

=================================================================================

My favorite emails now are coming from Natalia S. and Emma K.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Гречневое счастье

Birthday feeling...