The fight is over. The struggle is over. I am done.
It feels liberated to be done. My heart is torn and breaking into pieces. Lost love #2. Genders are equal.
The first time was, seems like, my fault. The second time around, it wasn't God's plan.
I am happy my rational mind equalizes the sadness.
It's just so so hard to let go off the hope and love.
I am complete on my own, I have goals and dreams and aims.
But I am broken.
My faith in love is broken.
I used to believe in ultimate, concur-it-all kind of love.
I really don't think it exists.
Not in my world, at least…it doesn't.
How funny is it that just 2 years ago, right at this moment I was probably with her…being happy.
Different time, different place. It's gone. The past is gone. Right now, I am alone, and she is gone. She has been gone.
I know, I know, I will be fine. I know the drill, been through it.
But I really thought she was the one.
"Anywhere I would follow you..."
It feels liberated to be done. My heart is torn and breaking into pieces. Lost love #2. Genders are equal.
The first time was, seems like, my fault. The second time around, it wasn't God's plan.
I am happy my rational mind equalizes the sadness.
It's just so so hard to let go off the hope and love.
I am complete on my own, I have goals and dreams and aims.
But I am broken.
My faith in love is broken.
I used to believe in ultimate, concur-it-all kind of love.
I really don't think it exists.
Not in my world, at least…it doesn't.
How funny is it that just 2 years ago, right at this moment I was probably with her…being happy.
Different time, different place. It's gone. The past is gone. Right now, I am alone, and she is gone. She has been gone.
I know, I know, I will be fine. I know the drill, been through it.
But I really thought she was the one.
"Anywhere I would follow you..."
Comments