Uffi....midterm
How to recognize genuineand false feelings? How to recognize when someone is with you just coz of a boredom or some other reasons - money, attention, opportunities.
How to recognize that a person really loves you, is really in love with you?
What to do with all the feelings of doubt? With this subconscious? To trust or not to trust this little voice in the back of your head?
Sometime it really is better to know less...
I am tired of school. I am looking forward to Spring break. I feel weak. I need a change. Next week going to Washington D. C. Can't wait!
How to recognize that a person really loves you, is really in love with you?
What to do with all the feelings of doubt? With this subconscious? To trust or not to trust this little voice in the back of your head?
Sometime it really is better to know less...
I am tired of school. I am looking forward to Spring break. I feel weak. I need a change. Next week going to Washington D. C. Can't wait!
Comments