May is a wonderful month!

I haven't had a chance to write for a long time. Actually, I guess I had lots fo chances, but I just didn't want to for a while. I had a wonderful, I would even say, a  magical month. It probably was the most wonderful month in the past 1,5  years.I wanted to feel it, digest it...keep it inside of me for while, marinade it and only then write about it.

My May started on the 30th of April actually - I received the University placement from Fulbright (University of Arizona) and then on the 2nd of May, my actual bday, I received the Grant. It was the best present in my life!


My birthday started with Masha banging on my door, screaming: "WAKEEE UP, BIRTHDAY GIRL, WAKE UPP. OPEN THE DOOR". I opened my eyes, took my earplugs off and heard french version of "Happy birthday" song. I opened the door and there she was, holding a big cake with 25 candles (I thought it would look like too many candles, but it was allright). She was very enthusiastic, asking me to make a wish and blow off the candles. I made a wish, but I don't remember what i wished for !!! How crazy is it??? The she said that my bday present was in the coldest place of our flat - i run to the fridge, there was  note syaing "Look under the plants", I rushed to the living room and under a big plant it was another note syaing "now go to work in the garden"....ermmm....garden??? oh, probably the little Japanese garden? Went to look there - another stick note "you present is under two beasts" I looked around, "two beats????" and then i saw maria and her BF sitting on the sofa. Aha, they are my two little beats...looked under the sofa and found my present. How sweet of Masha ot make this treasure hunting for me!!!! I was super happy to say the least. And the present was....a professional voice recorder!!! Very needed for my future life in the US and my future career.

After the treasure hunting, we had tea and cake. Later on my friends Marina and Natasha came and gave me lots of presents, like a present certificate to a SPA and cute cute passport holders. : ) We had martini, celebrated a bit and then we went to the restaurant where I had another 18 guests!!!! The restaurant was chinese, a fantastic atmosphere and service. I got a piece of cake with fireworks!!!! How fantastic. Lots of presents, lots of laughs, great time.  Then we went to Crisis....I could not believe how many handsome men there were....well, unfortunately they probably didn't think the same about me, as it was a gay night. It was not only a gay night but a crazy one as well!!! the DJ was spraying schmapagne on everybody from the stage. Overall, it was such a great bday. I didn't expect it to be so great, I guess the least your expectations are, the more you get. : )

I turned 25 and my mom turned 60 on the 23rd of May. I wanted her bday to be as fantastic as mine, so I booked a table at the restaurant for her, paid for evetything, made a poster for her friend's wishes, invited her friends...and we had a great night out with lots of dancing, presents, singing. I didn't know my mom could dance as a pro. I think she was happy.

In between these two bday, I was busy filling in the documents for the grant, signing the contract for grant, researching about the University of Arizona, looking for accomodation (found one, close to the campus, big bedroom!!!), looking at cars (I am so going to drive in the states)...it was a busy month, filled with very pleasant trouble fixing.

I also had to make plans for summer. Seemed to me that I have planned everything. Last working day - 2nd of July. 3rd of July - off to Sweden for about 10 days. Then abck to my hometown for a month and spend time with my friends and relatives. Leaving to the states in the beggining of August. It was all planned...and then I met T. I met him and it fucked all my plans up.
How crazy is that? I know him for only 2 weeks and he just drives me so crazy (in a veeery good way). When we see each other, we can't stop kissing. We just have this need in contstant touching, holding each other, feeling each other. I feel so sexual with him, I want to do so many things with him...he is so smart, so handsome, so witty, so much fun. It feels liek we have such a connection and we've known each other for months....

I know it will probably finish. Or no, better to say it will finish. Period. There is no other way - I am going to the states after all. But I just want it to last for as long as possible, therefore i am thinking about cancelling all my summer plans and just stay in Moscow in July. Well, we will see.

The most important thing is that I feel very happy at the moment. I am enjoying every day and every moment. I am trying to seize it. To memorize each second of it. I want to live in the present and do not want to think about the future yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Гречневое счастье

Birthday feeling...