it's been a while :)

Oh, Gosh. I made my last post like one year ago. Well, my life is so fast and active that I didnt even have time to post anth here.
nth has chnaged in my personal life, I am still with Fulvietto. :) just may me even deeper in love :P
I also got this job on TV, now I work as a TV reporter. There is this entertaiment progr, so it is very niiice :) Ppl even ask me to make pic :)
I also make some ads for TV. Feels soo good :D
and I am gettign my bachelor this year! I am not going to leave UNi after I get my bachelor, coz I will get diploma year as well :) so, another year of studying. who knows, may be i will even get MA. if i am not too tired of studying :)) who knows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Гречневое счастье

Birthday feeling...