Ok, since I've written the last time some things had happened in my life!
first of all, I have finshed my practise year in Sweden!!! Yeah :) I was quite happy about that, but still it was a bit sad to leave my town:( and now I miss my friends Silvia, Leo, Gulian, Didjer and sure my host family, especially my little host brother Theo :( but I hope to come there for couple of days in December, for xmas :) or after if my bf wants to spend xmas with me... we will see.
another thing was that I am in Rome now, enjoying my holidays :) and my BF :P we havent seen each other for quite a while. But now it is so wonderful to fall asleep hugging him and wake up feeling his kisses :) I am very happy to be near him! we are having so much fun- going out, visiting some places ike zoomarine :) meeting with his friends.
yesterday we were at japaneese restourant, oh, i love fish and sushi, I should say that sushi in russia are much much better but it was nice anyway. we drunk hot sake after :) was cool. Then we went to hamamotos place to smoke "arghile" wow, hamomoto winsss :))))))))))))
tonight we are going to meet my russian friend masha, she is in rome for 2 dyas. :) We will rock :P
and!!!!!!!! in the 2 last weeks og August we are making a road trip with my BF!!!! we are going from Rome to Spain :) to Barcelona :))) we will stop in Florence, Milano, Torino!!!! :)))) I am sooo exited about it. It will be totaly perfect :)))))) (during this trip i am going to make one of my bfs dream come true, it is a very privat dream so sorry guys cant tell ya :P )
i hope ur enjoying summer :) best wishes to everyone!!!!!!!
hugggs and kiiisses to all my friends in Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Sweden!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Гречневое счастье

Birthday feeling...