:)

My trip to Russia was great! it was the whole 2 weeks (whooah!!!) and with my travel back even 3 weeks :)
I met all my friends and my family loved so much to have me around...and it was sad to leave evrth... :( But I will be home in a couple of months, so it is not a biggie :)
I arrived to orebro and the weather is soo so wonderful, it is a real spring here, warm and nice, but not hot, birds and butterflyes are everywhere :) I like it a lot. Soon I will get sunbaths in my bikini :) in my garden drinking some juice (bet, my 16 year old neighboor will be happy to watch this... )
it is juts sad that my friend Silvia leaves to Brazil soon almost for one month..well, i will do better at school then I guess, without our endless parties :P
let ya know how it goes :)
be happy, and share ur smile :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Гречневое счастье

Birthday feeling...