HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FULVIETTO!!!!!!


Tomorrow, on the 3rd of March my sweet boyfriend has his birthday! And as long as I know I wont be able to post anth tomorrow (coz I am off to Stockholm) I am posting it today...
Sweety, you are the BEST Boyfriend in the whole wide world, you are my best friend, but more than that you are my Soul Mate. I love the way i get butterflies whenever i think about you. I love the way you are the first thing i think of when i wake up, and the last thing i think about at night. I love the way I feel weak in my knees and my heart starts to beat faster when you kiss my lips, and the way I get a smile on my face whenever I think about you, I love the way you look at me - you make me feel so special and loved with this look. I love how just you can make my laugh, when I am sad. You are the only person who makes me truly happy and you mean a whole world to me!. I would do anything for you. And I wanted to thank you that you always there for me. You mean everything to me. If i got my way, i would spend every day for the rest of my life with you. I Love You so much and I am so happy that 28 years ago you were born on this Earth, I thank God every day for this gift that he gave me :) Happy Birthday, amore mio! I love you with all my heart, trully, madly, deeply...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Гречневое счастье

Birthday feeling...