my wishing list :)

My wishing list for 2006
  1. New cell phone :) (nokia 7370, golden one )
  2. Learn to drive. (plannig to do it in September)
  3. Make a tattoo :) little bit upper my ass...must be sexy, dont you think so? I'd do it now, but I am sooooooo terrified to do it!!! :/
  4. Learn Italian. (parle Italiano? =) )
  5. Go to Brazil in Autumn. Must be hot hot hot :) (and meet there my favourite actor Thiago Fragoso)
  6. Get a new laptop (my poor little Compaq is getting old :( )
  7. Go to diving courses...aww, I love to swim! It is my dream.
  8. Learn to dance belly dance (to drive even more mad my lovely BF :))))
  9. and finally, my biggest wish is to meet as much as possible my sweet teddy bear aka the best boyfriend in the world :) during this year...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Гречневое счастье

Birthday feeling...